The triumphs and travails of my foray into the world of athleticism.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Quick update/diary

Good day yesterday: ran a mile on the treadmill, walk/jogged another one, swam my distance for the race, and did abs, stretching, arms. I was hating swimming again, but yesterday was a really good day. As soon as I got in the pool, my first lap was good. It was probably because Korie was there. She didn't even have to push me much- she just told me what to do and I did it. I knew that if I tried to whine, she'd just smile and tell me to do it again.

Today Katie and I went to the park and I tried to jog a bit. It just stinks the huge difference between the treadmill and real life- and I even use the treadmill on an incline. But we jogged a bit and our bums were sore. It's good to have active friends.

I should go to the park again tomorrow, as it's not one of my gym days. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home