The triumphs and travails of my foray into the world of athleticism.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Nothing exciting. Just a log.

Gym was super crowded last night. Barely a machine available, so I swam first. That was good since I was very sore from my weights on Monday, and the swimming loosened me up, even though I was wheezing like a smoker. I did 10 laps and worked a little on a flip turn.
Machines were still full after swimming, so I grabbed a recumbent bike (one of the only cardio machines available) and listened to a sermon from our old church. About 13 miles in 33 minutes. I'm not pretending that this reflects my possible speed on the road.
Abs- ouch. Some biceps since they don't really get much in the pool, and stretching, which I always love.
One change in the past few months- I can now sit on my knees on the ground and my butt actually touches my heels. There used to be a large space due to tight hip flexors and muscles. Yay for progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home