The triumphs and travails of my foray into the world of athleticism.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Oh, the pain!

As I've said before, we haven't been all that good at getting out there and walking during the week, but we did get out and did 8 miles on Sunday.

Ooch. Ouch. That's the most I've done since my marathon, plus I've added occasional bursts of running into the mix, so my tushy was sore, I tell you. Seth seems to have disgustingly inherited his father's marathon genes, and nothing fazes him. No, I mean, "Good for him! That's great!"

We're shooting for 10 miles this weekend, and we'll probably keep it around there for a bit, because we're really busy in April and we're doing a 1/2 marathon in the beginning of May, so no need to go crazy.

I'll tell you how the 1/2 goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home