The triumphs and travails of my foray into the world of athleticism.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

gym

Tuesday night I was planning on going to the gym, but then I was soooooo tired.  I even went ahead and drank a little, because I had decided to stay home.  But then the stupid Biggest Loser started again and I knew I needed to go, so I packed up my stuff and trudged off at 10pm. 

I need to add another minute or two to my biking time, because I keep ending up at 9.6 or 9.58 miles when I'm done with my 40 minutes (+cool down) and that's really annoying.  My right leg was hurting a bit, and I was glad to be done, so I didn't push through to the 10 miles.  I started out doing random hills, but I just wasn't feeling it.  So, I did hills for about 20 minutes, then went to a flat level 5. 

After? Some abs, hip adductors & abductors, a little stretching, then I went in the hot tub.  It was lovely- empty, clean, and hot.  I floated around by myself for a while, then I played in the pool for a few minutes, which was glorious. 

I had taken my stuff to do laps, but I didn't feel like it.  So I just floated with my hair around me, a did 2 laps half-heartedly for fun.  It was great. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home