The triumphs and travails of my foray into the world of athleticism.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Race in a Nutshell

Here are the basics in case you don't feel like reading the long story yet:

  • My final time was 3:58:59- just what I expected. I was glad to be under 4 hours.
  • There were 815 people behind me at the end, which is awesome considering the dismal 20-ish in the beginning of the race.
  • I was 1187 of 1314 women ages 30-34
  • 15,000 people raced- 750 of them were men.
  • 4500 TNT racers
  • $16 million raised for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. THANK YOU!
  • Yes, I'm going to keep racing. I plan on doing this marathon next year with Seth.
  • YES, you can still donate to help me reach my minimum! Just use the link over on the side and sacrifice this week's lattes or movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home