The triumphs and travails of my foray into the world of athleticism.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

I'm a good girl.

Yes, I've actually been walking. Mostly as a weekend warrior, but it's something. This morning I went out and walked about 6 miles with some friends from my team, and it was great. They all walk faster than me, so I was glad to pick up the pace a bit after I warmed up. It was nice to see that I could go faster for a few miles.

Last week, I walked 4 miles in the hills out where Seth's family lives. That was very good, and I plan on doing more of that tomorrow and Monday- hopefully adding a mile or two to that.

There is a 1/2 marathon in SF on Superbowl Sunday, and some of us are planning on doing it. It's neat because I know that I can do it, so it's like, "Pssshhh. Sure! I'll do a half!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home